William Stanley Cato
#220, b. 27 July 1909, d. 25 July 1988
- Father: William Stanley Cato b. 9 Mar 1880, d. 8 May 1959
- Mother: Mansell Ann Prentis b. 11 Mar 1880, d. 9 Sep 1935
- Relationship: 4th cousin 2 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: William Stanley Cato was born on 27 July 1909 in Stratford.
- Birthrept: The birth of William Stanley Cato was reported in The Mercury, New Town, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, on 31 July 1909. born in New Zealand.2
- Death of Mother: His mother Mansell Ann Prentis died on 9 September 1935 in Te Kuiti, New Zealand.
- Marriage: William Stanley Cato married Ilene Louise (Jean) Nealon on Saturday, 10 May 1947 in St Luke's Anglican Church, Te Kuiti, New Zealand, when they were 37 years, 9 months and 13 days ~&~ 30 years, 8 months and 24 days old.
- Death of Father: His father William Stanley Cato died on 8 May 1959 in New Zealand.1
- Death: William died on 25 July 1988 in Te Kuiti Hospital, Te Kuiti, New Zealand, (Aged 78 years, 11 months and 28 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 27 July 1988 in Cemetery, Te Kuiti, New Zealand.
Children of William Stanley Cato and Ilene Louise (Jean) Nealon
- William Alan Cato
- Susan Elizabeth Cato
- Conclusion of, Shirley, Assumed from confirmed Burial date.
- Website Tasmania, Australia, Index to birth Notices in The Mercury, 1854-1930 (unknown url) "Cato
Birth Day: 27 Jul 1909
Father's Name: W Stanley
Other Details: New Zealand
Publication Date: 31 Jul 1909."