#37787, b. 1865, d. 19 April 1935
- Birth: Jane Bailey was born in 1865 in Ashwell, Hertfordshire, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Jane and Henry Shearing Laws was registered in the quarter ended September 1888 in the Westminster registration district.1
- Death: Jane died on 19 April 1935 in 2 Wingfield Villas, 68 West Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, England, (Aged 70 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 29 May 1935. Alfred William Laws was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The Estate was valued at £546.
- Married Name: Her married name was Laws.
Children of Jane Bailey and Henry Shearing Laws
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BAILEY Jane Westminster 1a 944
LAWS Henry Shearing Westminster 1a 944.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Jane Laws
Name: Jane Laws
Probate Date: 29 May 1935
Death Date: 19 Apr 1935
Death Place: Isle of Wight, England
Registry: London, England."