Arthur William Andrew1
#2653, b. 1870, d. 5 May 1914
- Relationship: 1st cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Arthur William Andrew was born in 1870 in Casterton, Victoria, Australia.2,3
- Death of Father: His father John Andrew died on 13 November 1907 in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.4,5
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1908 Arthur William Andrew became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John Andrew.
- Death of Mother: His mother Hannah Denny died in 1912 in Golden Square, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
- Death: Arthur died on 5 May 1914 in High Street, Golden Square, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, residence of Mr J HAWKEY (Aged 44 years, worked back from recorded birth date).6,7
- Probate: His estate was probated. John Hawkey was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £169.
- Occupation: Arthur was a librarian and secretary.
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, 1870/14469.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, 1870/14469 Mother listed as Hannah CATO.
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, ANDREW, Arthur William CB 35822 Birth
Mother: Cato Hannah
Event Place: Cast
Reg Year: 1870 Reg State: Victoria
Ref Number: 14469.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, John ANDREW death index 1907/11136.
- Victorian Index to Wills, Probate and Administration Records 1841-1925, online http://prov.vic.gov.au, Original sighted.
- Victorian BDM on line, online http://online.justice.vic.gov.au, from the digger disc at LaTrobe Library death 5758.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, Bendigo Advertiser (Vic. : 1855 - 1918) Saturday 9 May 1914 Page 12.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, Bendigo Advertiser (Vic. : 1855 - 1918) Monday 11 May 1914 Page 7.