#38557, b. 1879, d. 14 November 1959
- Birth: Francis Barfield was born in 1879 in Thornham, Suffolk, England.
- Marriage: He married Beatrice May Culling, daughter of William Culling and Elizabeth Pulham, on Tuesday, 22 April 1902 in Braiseworth, Suffolk, England, when they were 23 years ~&~ 23 years old.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Francis and Beatrice May Culling was registered in the quarter ended June 1902 in the Hartismere, Braiseworth registration district.1
- Death: Francis died on 14 November 1959 in East Suffolk Hospital (Anglesea Road Wing), Ipswich, Suffolk, England, (Aged 80 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: His estate was probated on 9 March 1960. Beatrice Honour May Barfield and Lilian Violet Rose Barfield were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The Estate was valued at £425.
- Occupation: Francis was a game keeper.
- Residence: In 1911 Francis lived in Fir House, Eye Road, Thornham, Suffolk, England.3
- Residence: In 1959 Francis lived in Fir Cottage, Braiseworth, Suffolk, England.2
Children of Francis Barfield and Beatrice May Culling
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Barfield Francis Hartismere 4a 1369.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Francis Barfield
Name: Francis Barfield
Probate Date: 9 Mar 1960
Death Date: 14 Nov 1959
Death Place: Suffolk, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) Alice Ruby Frances (her sister)
Last name Barfield
Birth year 1904
Birth date 04 Sep 1904
Event year 1911
School name Thornham Primary School
Parent name(s) Francis Barfield
Book type Admissions
Archive reference 1983/1
Folio / page no. -
Archive Suffolk Record Office, Ipswich
Record set National School Admission Registers & Log-books 1870-1914
Category Institutions & organisations
Subcategory Schools & education
Collections from Great Britain.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Beatrice May Culling
Marriage Date: 22 Apr 1902
Marriage Place: Register ??
Document Year: 1916
Residence Place: Fir House, Braiseworth SW
Relationship to Soldier: Spouse
Form Title: Descriptive Report on Joining
Name Relation to Soldier
Francis Barfield Self (Head)
Beatrice May Culling Spouse
Beatrice Honor May Barfield Child
Alice Ruby Francis Barfield Child
Lillan Voilet Rose Barfield Child
Elsie Grace Evelyn Barfield Child
Samuel William Francis Barfield Child."