#2804, b. between 1753 and 1756, d. 4 November 1829
- Birth: Hannah Rowney was born between 1753 and 1756.2,1
- Marriage: She married Patrick Rowney in 1783.1
- Marriage: Hannah Rowney married Bartholomew Reardon in 1791.2
- (Witness) Death: She witnessed the death of Bartholomew Reardon before 1 May 1807 in Norfolk Island.2
- Marriage: Hannah Rowney married William Horne on Monday, 22 May 1809 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. The bride, according to the PR, is Hannah REARDON a single woman. She was illiterate.1,3
- Marriage of Son: Her child Bartholomew Reardon was married on 1 January 1812 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.4
- Death: Hannah died on 4 November 1829 in St George's, Pittwater, Tasmania, Australia, and burial.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Reardon.2
- Name Variation: She was also known as Hannah Ronay.2
- Criminal: On 10 September 1788 in Old Bailey, England, Hannah Rowney was Convicted of 2 counts of theft and sentenced to 7 years. First a leather bound prayer book and a large bible from the parish clerk's desk at St Catherine Creechurch in Leadenhall Street, East London. Second a folio printed common prayer book from the church of St Giles in the field.
- EmigratAU: She emigrated to Australia in 1790 in ship 'Lady Juliana' from Australia.
- EmigratAU: She emigrated to Australia on 7 August 1790 in ship 'Surprise' to Norfolk Island.
- EmigratAU: She emigrated to Australia in November 1807 in ship 'Lady Nelson' from Australia. She was allotted a town allotment at Queenborough (Sandy Bay).1
- Married Name: Her married name was Horne.
- Residence: In 20 September 1813 Hannah lived in Queenborough, Tasmania, Australia. granted 20 acres LSD 354, vol2, p11.
- Residence: In 1819 Hannah and William lived in Pittwater, Tasmania, Australia. 100 acre farm. Was living with one convict servant and no children.1