John Bryant Blake
#39688, b. 1799, d. March 1863
- Relationships: 4th great-uncle of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-uncle of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-uncle of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Blake (Sibton) descendant chart
- Birth: John Bryant Blake was born in 1799 in Sibton, Suffolk, England.
- Marriage: He married Susan Bryant on Thursday, 3 November 1831 in Linstead Parva, Suffolk, England, when they were 32 years ~&~ 32 years old. First source is the BT of Suffolk, officially transcribed by LDS, 2nd is a private transcription. Taken together, I think we can say that Susan really was a BRYANT, as was John's mother.1,2
- Death of Father: His father John Blake died on 10 December 1833 in Suffolk, England.
- Death of Mother: His mother Susan Bryant died on 14 January 1857 in Kelsale, Suffolk, England.3
- (Widow) Death: In 1857, at the age of 58 years, John was left a widower by the death of Susan Blake; She may have died in Linstead Parva.
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Susan Blake was married in March 1860 in Registration District of, Plomesgate, Suffolk, England.
- Death: John died on 26 January 1863 in Kelsale, England, Possibly 28th (Aged 64 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Burial: He was buried on 2 February 1863 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Linstead Parva, Suffolk, England, aged 64.5
- Probate: His estate was probated on 14 February 1863. Susan Blake and George Cooper were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The third executor was Charles BRYANT of Halesworth. The estate was valued at under £800.
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1863 in the Blything registration district. (His age calculates to 64 years).
- Occupation: John was a baker and confectioner.
- Directory: He was listed in a directory issued in 1850 as a baker. his address was Saxmundham, Suffolk, England.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Day: 03
Groom Forename: John B
Groom Surname: Blake
Groom's parish: Saxmundham
Bride Forename: Susan
Bride Surname: Bryant
Place: Linstead Parva
Record source: Suffolk Marriage Index (1813-37)
Data provider: Suffolk Family History Society.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), 1, groom's name: John Bryant Blake
bride's name: Susan Bryant
marriage date: 1831
marriage place: Linstead Parva, Bts, Suffolk, England
indexing project (batch) number: M13176-2
system origin: England-VR
source film number: 918519
2, groom's name: John Bryant Blake
groom's birth date: 1810
groom's age: 21
bride's name: Susan Bryant
bride's birth date: 1810
bride's age: 21
marriage date: 02 Nov 1831
marriage place: ...Stead Par..., Suffolk, England
indexing project (batch) number: I07376-3
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1595921.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Original from Jean EASTOE.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Bryant Blake
Name: John Bryant Blake
Probate Date: 14 Feb 1863
Death Date: 28 Jan 1863
Death Place: Suffolk, England
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).