#39690, b. 1836, d. December 1895
- Relationships: 1st cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Blake (Sibton) descendant chart
- Birth: Susan Blake was born in 1836 in Saxmundham, Suffolk, England.
- Christening: She was christened on 15 May 1836 in Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Susan Blake died on 14 August 1857 in Saxmundham, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Susan and George Cooper was registered in the quarter ended March 1860 in the Plomesgate registration district.
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1863 Susan Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John Bryant Blake; The third executor was Charles BRYANT of Halesworth. The estate was valued at under £800.
- Death Reg: Susan's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1895 in the Plomesgate, Saxmundham registration district. (Her age calculates to 59 years).2
- Death: Susan died on 10 December 1895 in Unknown (Aged 59 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 13 April 1896. George Cooper was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. Her effects were £7.
- Married Name: Her married name was Cooper.
Children of Susan Blake and George Cooper
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Susan Blake
Baptism/Christening Date: 15 May 1836
Baptism/Christening Place: SUFFOLK, ENGLAND
Father's Name: John Bryant Blake
Mother's Name: Susan
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C13181-2
System Origin: England-ODM
Source Film Number: 918529.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Cooper Susan 59 Plomesgate 4a 554.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, COOPER George Edward Bryant Plomesgate 4a 632.