Clarence Murrell Cato
#264, b. 18 February 1887, d. 1981
- Father: William Coggin Cato b. 21 Sep 1853, d. 10 Jul 1936
- Mother: Caroline Murrell b. 1855, d. 29 Sep 1936
- Relationship: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Clarence Murrell Cato was born on 18 February 1887 in New Town, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Death of Father: His father William Coggin Cato died on 10 July 1936 in New Town, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Death of Mother: His mother Caroline Murrell died on 29 September 1936 in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Shiela Joan Murrell Cato was married on 16 June 1939 in St Augustine's Church, Hamilton, Queensland, Australia.1
- Death: Clarence died in 1981 (Aged 93 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Occupation: Clarence was a health inspector, who eventually became the Chief Inspector of Health and Drugs in Queensland.2
- Name Variation: He was also known as Claud Murrell Cato.
Children of Clarence Murrell Cato and Jean 'Jane' Lear
- Shiela Joan Murrell Cato+ b. c 1915, d. 1982
- Gordon Douglas Murrell Cato
- Marjorie Cato
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, Sunday Mail (Brisbane) (Qld. : 1926 - 1954) Sunday 18 June 1939 p 29 Article Illustrated
The Courier-Mail (Brisbane, Qld. : 1933 - 1954) Tuesday 16 May 1939 Section: Second Section. p 1 Article Illustrated.
- Australian Voter Rolls 1901 - 1936, online http://search.ancestry.com.au
- Unknown agency, British Biographical Archive, Australasian Biographical Archive Fiche: 49,240
Name: Cato, Clarence Murrell
Occupations: public servant
Groups: Civil Servants
Archive: Australasian Biographical Archive
Title of Source: Alexander: 1944 [= Short title]
Who's Who in Australia. - 12th ed. - Melbourne. - 1944.