Clara Maria Clarke
#40647, b. 1863
- Father: William Clarke b. b 1845
- Birth: Clara Maria Clarke was born in 1863 in Sheringham, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: She married Thomas Roberts Freestone, son of George Freestone and Frances Elizabeth Roberts, in December 1884 in All Saints' Church, Alburgh, Norfolk, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 25 years and 9 months old. Witnessed by Anna Caroline MOBBS and Lucy JOHNSON.1,2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Clara and Thomas Roberts Freestone was registered in the quarter ended December 1884 in the Depwade registration district.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Freestone.
Children of Clara Maria Clarke and Thomas Roberts Freestone
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Clarke Clara Marie Depwade 4b 591.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
MarriageDate 15 Oct 1884
GroomForename Thomas Roberts
BrideForename Clara Marie
WitnessOneForename Anna Caroline
Notes Third Witness William *iss;