#40931, b. 14 June 1812, d. December 1886
- Relationships: 4th great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Elizabeth Hunt was born on 4 June 1812 in Scole, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 14 June 1812 in Scole, England. Elizabeth is in the register twice with the same dates - and this confirms her mother is 'late Elizabeth EDWARDS'.1
- Marriage: She married Lewis Ling, son of Abraham Ling and Mary (?), on Monday, 18 July 1831 in Oakley, Suffolk, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 19 years, 1 month and 4 days old. No concrete proof this is the daughter of James and Elizabeth (nee EDWARDS). They do, however, reuse family names and they are in one of the places the family are found in.2
- Death Reg: Elizabeth's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1886 in the Depwade registration district, aged 74. (Her age calculates to 74 years and 5 months).3
- Married Name: Her married name was Ling.2
Children of Elizabeth Hunt and Lewis Ling
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded Family Search site image 7.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), marriage: 18 Jul 1831 —Oakley, Suffolk, England
spouse: Lewis Ling
record title: England Marriages, 1538–1973
groom's name: Lewis Ling
bride's name: Elizabeth Hunt
marriage date: 18 Jul 1831
marriage place: Oakley, Suffolk, England
indexing project (batch) number: M13247-1
system origin: England-ODM
source film number: 98.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ling Elizabeth 74 Depwade 4b 162.