Rebecca Elizabeth Everett
#3023, b. 14 April 1844, d. 26 March 1879
- Father: Robert Last Everett1 b. 31 Jan 1816, d. 12 Dec 1883
- Mother: Elizabeth Hephzibah Cunningham b. 14 Jan 1816, d. 1 Feb 1892
- Relationships: 2nd great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 4th great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Blake (Sibton) descendant chart, Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style), Pedigree Chart Shirley (Blake)
- Birth: Rebecca Elizabeth Everett was born on 14 April 1844 in Tasburgh, Norfolk, England, Registered June quarter 1844 -.2,3,4
- Christening: She was christened on 8 July 1849 in Woodton, Loddon, Norfolk, England. Possibly 23rd May same year. The latter is possibly the receiving into the church.5,6,7
- Marriage: She married William Blake, son of William (Damaris) Blake and Honour Chittock, on Monday, 29 September 1862 in North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 25 years ~&~ 18 years, 5 months and 15 days old. The ages as quoted on marriage certificate says William is 23 and Rebecca is 21. In actuality Rebecca is 18, and William should have been (if born in 1837) 25. At the time of the marriage, they were both living at the same address. Earlier, in 1861, William was living in Rebecca's family house as a servant. Maybe they eloped, and did not have parent's permission.2,3,4
- Death: Rebecca died on 26 March 1879 in Pier Hill, Gorleston, Norfolk, England, Of Diarrhoea for 1 month. She does not appear in the St Nicholas Burial Register (Aged 34 years, 11 months and 12 days, worked back from recorded birth date).2,4
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.2
Children of Rebecca Elizabeth Everett and William Blake
- Conclusion of, Shirley.
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
DateOfBirth 14 Apr 1844
BaptismDate 08 Jul 1849
Forename Rebecca Elizabeth
FatherForename Robert Last
MotherForename Elizabeth Hephzibah
Notes Born at Tasburgh
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Batch number: Dates Source Call No. Type Printout Call No. Type
7734130 - 1126174 Film NONE
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Family Search web site image # 40.