Robert Last Everett
#3026, b. 31 January 1816, d. 12 December 1883
- Father: Anthony Everett b. 13 Jan 1736, d. 5 Nov 1821
- Mother: Elizabeth Aldis b. 25 Feb 1777, d. 12 Jun 1854
- Relationships: 3rd great-grandfather of Sister Susan :-), 5th great-grandfather of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 4th great-grandfather of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Shirley (Blake)
- Birth: Robert Last Everett was born on 31 January 1816 in Shotesham, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 25 February 1816 in Shotesham All Saints, Norfolk, England. Father Anthony was a farmer, mother named Elizabeth.2
- Death of Father: His father Anthony Everett died on 5 November 1821 in Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: Robert Last Everett married Elizabeth Hephzibah Cunningham, daughter of John Cunningham and Elizabeth Reynolds, on Thursday, 5 October 1843 in All Saints' Parish Church, Woodton, Norfolk, England, when they were 27 years, 8 months and 5 days ~&~ 27 years, 8 months and 21 days old. Father of both the bride and the groom have not been named on the marriage certificate. The marriage was witnessed by George Cunningham and Rebecca Reynolds.3
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Aldis died on 12 June 1854 in Bramfield, Suffolk, England.4
- Death: Robert died on 12 December 1883 in Woodton, Loddon, Norfolk, England, certificate reads 67 year old master miller died of sun stroke (2 years?) and paralysis. (Aged 67 years, 10 months and 12 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3,5
- Burial: He was buried on 17 December 1883 in All Saints' Churchyard, North-west side of the church, plot B/WN32, Woodton, Norfolk, England.6,7
- Occupation: Robert was a journeyman miller with Zachry GEORGE in 1841, thereafter a miller and master miller.
- Name Variation: He was also known as Robert Last Everitt.8
- (beneficiary) Will: Anthony Everett left a will on 15 December 1821 in which Robert Last Everett was a beneficiary.
- Residence: In 1843 Robert Last lived in Tasburgh, Norfolk, England.
- Directory: He was listed in a directory issued in 1883 as a shopkeeper and corn miller (wind). his address was Kelly's Directory, Woodton, Norfolk, England.
Children of Robert Last Everett and Elizabeth Hephzibah Cunningham
- Rebecca Elizabeth Everett+8 b. 14 Apr 1844, d. 26 Mar 1879
- Mary Elizabeth Everett b. 1 Jun 1846, d. Mar 1928
- Elizabeth Anna Everett b. 26 Jul 1848
- Emma Elizabeth Everett b. 26 Mar 1850, d. 29 Jan 1917
- Robert Horace Everett+1 b. 2 Sep 1853, d. Jun 1922
- Thomas Aldis Everett b. 2 Dec 1855, d. 1939
- Laura Elizabeth Everett b. 1 Aug 1858, d. Dec 1904
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Church All Saints
BaptismDate 25 Feb 1816
Forename Robert Last
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) ELIZABETH
Last name EVERETT
Birth year 1777
Death year 1854
Burial year 1854
Burial day 16
Burial month 6
Church description ST ANDREW
Church denomination ANGLICAN
Record set National Burial Index for England & Wales
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from United Kingdom.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, dec qtr EVERRETT Robert Last 67 Loddon 4b 136.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
BurialDate 17 Dec 1883
Forename Robert Last
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Graveyard transcription image #14.
- Conclusion of, Shirley.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Robert Last Everrett
Poll Year: 1865
Parish or Rectory: Woodton