Katherine Dixon Blake
#41253, b. September 1867, d. June 1943
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Katherine's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1867 in the Mutford registration district.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Harriet Elizabeth Blake died in September 1881 in 37 South Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Death of Father: Her father Garson James Blake died in 1921 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Death: Katherine died on 5 May 1943 in Mildmay Memorial Hospital, Highgate, Greater London, England, (Aged 75 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Death Reg: Katherine's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1943 in the Islington registration district, aged 75. (Her age calculates to 75 years and 9 months).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 4 August 1943. Harriet Mabel Silvess Blake was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The Estate was valued at £711.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Katherine Dixon Mutford 4a 719.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Name: Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 8 Mar 1899
Death Date: 9 Jul 1881
Death Place: Great Yarmouth
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Katherine Dixon Blake
Name: Katherine Dixon Blake
Probate Date: 4 Aug 1943
Death Date: 5 May 1943
Death Place: Middlesex, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Katherine D
Registration District: Help Islington
Year of Registration: 1943
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 75
Volume No: 1B
Page No: 255.