Hannah Rebecca Borrett
#3064, b. September 1839, d. March 1923
- Father: Samuel Borrett b. 1801, d. 29 Nov 1885
- Mother: Rachael Button b. 1804, d. 17 Oct 1867
- Birth: Hannah Rebecca Borrett was born in 1839 in Norfolk, England.
- Birth Reg: Hannah's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1839 in the Loddon, Topcroft registration district.1
- Marriage: She married George Arthur Everett, son of George Taylor Everett and Kerenhapuch Goose, on Tuesday, 4 March 1862 in Bedingham, Norfolk, England, when they were 29 years ~&~ 22 years and 6 months old.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Rachael Button died on 17 October 1867 in St Margaret's, Topcroft, Norfolk, England.2
- Death of Father: Her father Samuel Borrett died on 29 November 1885 in Topcroft, England.3
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Charlotte Cossey Borrett Everett was married in December 1886 in Derby, Derbyshire, England.4
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Donna Maria Everett was married in December 1890 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.5
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Minnie Everett was married in June 1896 in Registration District of, Loddon, Norfolk, England.6
- Marriage of Son: Her child Frederick George Everett was married on 22 April 1897 in Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA.7
- Marriage of Son: Her child George Robins Everett was married in September 1899 in Loddon, England.8
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Edith Maud Everett was married in March 1902 in Registration District of, Camberwell, Greater London, England.
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Sybil Elsie Everett was married in June 1907 in Norwich, Norfolk, England.9
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Bessie Rachael Everett was married in March 1914 in Registration District of, Erpingham, Norfolk, England.
- (Widow) Death: In 1916, at the age of 76 years, Hannah Rebecca was left a widow by the death of George Arthur Everett; Possibly Dec qtr 1915 in reg dist St Faith's 4b/115 aged 82.
- Death Reg: Hannah's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1923 in the Erpingham registration district, aged 73. (Her age calculates to 83 years and 6 months).10
- Married Name: Her married name was Everett.
Children of Hannah Rebecca Borrett and George Arthur Everett
- Charlotte Cossey Borrett Everett+ b. 18 Jun 1863, d. 7 Mar 1890
- Donna Maria Everett+ b. 19 Mar 1865, d. Sep 1902
- Frederick George Everett+ b. 1866, d. 9 Aug 1938
- William Everett+ b. 1868
- Bessie Rachael Everett b. Jun 1869, d. 19 Nov 1933
- Minnie Everett+ b. 1871, d. 22 Jan 1950
- Fanny Emma Everett b. Sep 1873
- George Robins Everett+ b. 25 Jan 1876, d. Mar 1942
- Edith Maud Everett+ b. 27 Oct 1878
- Sybil Elsie Everett+ b. 5 May 1883, d. Dec 1960
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Borrett Hannah Rebecca Loddon &c 13 187.
- Website National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (http://www.memorialinscriptions.org.uk) "Forename RACHEL Surname BORRETT
Other names County NORFOLK
Date of death Oct 17 1867 Burial ground TOPCROFT ST MARGARET."
- Website National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (http://www.memorialinscriptions.org.uk) "Forename SAMUEL Surname BORRETT
Other names County NORFOLK
Date of death Nov 29 1885 Burial ground TOPCROFT ST MARGARET."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, EVERRETT, Charlotte Cossey B and GIRDLESTONE, Horace in Derby 7b/867.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Everrett Donna Maria Yarmouth 4b 14.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Holland Robert William Loddon 4b 435.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Nebraska Marriages, 1855-1995
marriage: 22 Apr 1897 —Arbor, Lancaster, Nebraska
parents: Geo. Everett, H. Borott
spouse: Elizabeth Parrott
record title: Nebraska Marriages, 1855-1995
groom's name: Frederick G. Everett
groom's birth date: 1870
groom's age: 27
bride's name: Elizabeth Parrott
bride's birth date: 1874
bride's age: 23
marriage date: 22 Apr 1897
marriage place: Arbor, Lancaster, Nebraska
groom's father's name: Geo. Everett
groom's mother's name: H. Borott
bride's father's name: Wm. Parrott
bride's mother's name: No Data
indexing project (batch) number: M02030-5
system origin: Nebraska-EASy
source film number: 2027736.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Gipson Martha Ellen Loddon 4b 449.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, ELSEY Walter William Norwich 4b 334.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, EVERRETT Hannah R 73 Erpingham 4b 76.
- Census data as per CD, Head: BORRETT, Samuel Neighbors 185894
Name Relationship Mar Age Sex Occupation Birthplace
Samuel BORRETT Head M 50 M Farmer 80 Acres Of Ploughed Land 20 Acres Pasture 2 Ag Lab Topcroft-Nfk
Rachel BORRETT Wife M 47 F --- Denton-Nfk
Samuel BORRETT Son U 24 M Farmers Son Topcroft-Nfk
Sarah BORRETT Daur U 20 F Drapers Assistant Topcroft-Nfk
Benjamin BORRETT Son U 18 M --- Topcroft-Nfk
Mac Donald BORRETT Son - 15 M Painter Topcroft-Nfk
Charlotte BORRETT Daur - 13 F Scholar Topcroft-Nfk
Hannah BORRETT Daur - 11 F Scholar Topcroft-Nfk
Elizabeth BORRETT Daur - 5 F --- Topcroft-Nfk
Emma BORRETT Daur - 3 F --- Bedingham-Nfk
James GOWING GSon - 1 M --- Topcroft-Nfk
Eliza BARBER Serv U 18 F House Servant Of All Work St Michaels-Suf
Address: ---, Loddon
Census Place: Bedingham Loddon, Norfolk
PRO Reference: HO/107/1820 Folio: 555 Page: 11 FHL Film: 0207473.
- Census data as per CD, most likely, even though age is wrong - George Everrett 64 Norfolk Bedingham Norfolk Blofield Farm Bailiff.