Margaret Jane Blake
#42596, b. September 1843
- Birth Reg: Margaret's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1843 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. As Margaret Jane.1
- Marriage: She married James Curtis, son of Noah Curtis, on Sunday, 11 December 1864 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 21 years and 3 months old.2
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of James Curtis, Margaret Jane became a widow in the quarter ended June 1890. She was 46 years and 9 months at the time; aged 47.3
- Name Variation: She was also known as Jane Blake.
- Occupation: Margaret was a dressmaker and a Fowl Dresser after she was widowed. Followed by a stint working in the silk factory as a weaver.
- Residence: In 1864 Margaret Jane lived in Franks Building's Yard, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Curtis.2
Children of Margaret Jane Blake and James Curtis
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Margaret Jane Yarmouth 13 337.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St. Nicholas
MarriageDate 11 Dec 1864
GroomAbode Rainbow Corner
BrideForename Margaret Jane
BrideAbode Franks Build Yd.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: CURTIS, James
Registration district: Yarmouth
Year of registration: 1890
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 47
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 13.