John Russell Christopherson

#42617, b. 1769, d. 16 October 1844
  • Father: Thomas Christopherson
  • Mother: Mary (?)

Individual's Timeline

Birth1769John Russell Christopherson1
Christening9 July 1769John Russell Christopherson2
Marriage11 July 1826John Russell Christopherson3
Death16 October 1844John Russell Christopherson

Primary events

Secondary circumstances

  • Occupation: John was Rector of Gainsbury and Vicar of Eagle. The Curate of Elm from 1804 to 1834, and lastly the vicar of Levering.

Census details

Family of John Russell Christopherson and Caroline Mary Jackson

Citations

  1. Clergy of the Church of England, online http://ccedb.cch.kcl.ac.uk/index.html, Education Events
    BA
    SCL : Cambridge / Benet
    LLB : Cambridge / Benet
    Ordination Events
    deacon : 11/03/1792 (Pretyman (-Tomline), George/Lincoln 1787-1820)
    priest : 06/04/1794 (Pretyman (-Tomline), George/Lincoln 1787-1820)
    Appointment Events
    Curate : Grainsby (11/03/1792 )
    Curate : Wisbech St Peter and St Paul (16/06/1795 )
    Curate : Guyhirne with Ringsend (11/10/1795 )
    Vicar : Eagle (03/11/1800 )
    Rector : Grainsby (03/11/1800 )
    Perpetual Curate : Guyhirne with Ringsend (26/10/1801 - 26/10/1801 )
    Curate : Elm (07/07/1804 )
    Curate : Leverington (04/06/1834 ).
  2. Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk,      Norfolk
    Place     Kings Lynn
    Church     St Margaret
    RegisterNumber     
    DateOfBirth     09 Jul 1769
    BaptismDate     
    Forename     John Russell
    Sex     M
    FatherForename     Thomas
    MotherForename     Mary
    FatherSurname     CHRISTOPHERSON
    MotherSurname     
    Abode     
    FatherOccupation     Rev
    Notes     John Russell S Rev Thomas And Mary Christopherson Born Onthe 9 Day Of July Privately Baptised On The 13th Of The Same Month And Publicly Received Into The Christian Church On The 3rd Day Of Ausgust
    FileNumber     1503.
  3. British newspapers Nat Lib AU, The Bury and Norwich Post: Or, Suffolk and Norfolk Telegraph, Essex, Cambridge, & Ely Intelligencer (Bury Saint Edmunds, England), Wednesday, July 19, 1826; Issue 2299. (242 words).