#43507, b. 1821, d. 1890
- Charts: William WATLING descendant chart
- Birth: William Church was born in 1821 in Gillingham, Kent, England, or Chatham as listed in 1861.
- Marriage: He married Elizabeth Watling, daughter of Edmund Watling and Pleasance Powley, on Monday, 1 August 1842 in St Peter's Church, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 16 years old. Father named as Edmund.1
- Death: William died in 1890 in England, aged 68 (Aged 69 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1890 in the Wisbeach registration district. (His age calculates to 69 years).2
- Occupation: William was a tailor in 1851 and a gas fitter in 1861. Back to a tailor in 1871.
- Will: William Church left a will There are 2 wills listed for this name in 1890 in Ancestry.com. Look up when I am next in the library.3
Children of William Church and Elizabeth Watling
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), parents: Edmund Watling
spouse: William Church
groom's name: William Church
groom's birth date: 1817
groom's age: 25
bride's name: Elizabeth Watling
bride's birth date: 1823
bride's age: 19
marriage date: 01 Aug 1842
marriage place: St. Peter, Wesbech, Cambridge, England
groom's father's name: John Church
bride's father's name: Edmund Watling
indexing project (batch) number: M13850-5
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1040590.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: CHURCH, William
Registration District: Help Wisbech
Year of Registration: 1890
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 68
Volume No: 3B
Page No: 331.
- Research opportunities unknown file number.