William Henry Buss
#43923, b. 1856
- Birth: William Henry Buss was born in 1856 in Oswego, New York, USA, a British Subject.
- Marriage: He married Eliza Garnier between 1881 and 1891.
- Marriage: William Henry Buss married Eliza Jane Bland circa 1903.
- Occupation: William was a cabinet maker in 1871 in London, a clerk in a store in USA in 1880, a cabinet maker in London in 1881, and in 1891 a New Church Minister. In 1901, he was a wood sawyer and a lunatic. There is, of course, a strong possibility that the William H BUSS, who was born in New York in 1856, and was working as a clerk in a store in New York in 1880 is not the same man as found in England in all the other census.
Family of William Henry Buss and Eliza Garnier
Family of William Henry Buss and Eliza Jane Bland
- On line database, unknown repository address,
name: William Buss
residence: Solon, Cortland, New York
birthplace: New York, United States
relationship to head: Other
father's birthplace: New York, United States
mother's birthplace: New York, United States
race or color (expanded): White
ethnicity (standardized): American
martial status: Single
age (expanded): 23 years
occupation: Clerk In Store
nara film number: T9-0822
page character: A
entry number: 4799.