#44098, b. between 1751 and 1765, d. after 1800
- Relationship: 3rd great-aunt of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Sarah Blake was born between 1751 and 1765 in Unknown.1
- Death: Sarah died after 1800 in Unknown.1
- Note - single: As at 1800 Sarah Blake had never been married.
- (beneficiary) Will: Barnabas Blake left a will in 1801 in which Sarah Blake was a beneficiary; Barnabas left a Will, which was proved in the Archdeanery of Canterbury. Index in Essex Archives as D/APb W4/62. There is a transcription on Ancestry.com tree of johnaowen. The original transcription was by Ali WINDSOR.
Names mentioned in the Will are sons Barnabas, John and Joseph and daughters Sarah BLAKE and Hannah HEARD (widow). The estate was valued at under £100.1
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Griggs, Romeril, Dehane, Blake and Garson family tree. Owner:" johnaowen."