#3130, b. 19 October 1817, d. 5 February 1875
- Father: John Cunningham b. 27 Nov 1769, d. 6 Sep 1856
- Mother: Elizabeth Reynolds b. 16 Sep 1787, d. 15 Apr 1863
- Relationships: 4th great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Harriett Cunningham was born circa 1817 in Woodton, Loddon, Norfolk, England.
- Christening: She was christened on 19 October 1817 in All Saints' Church, Woodton, Norfolk, England. The index shows Harriet's father as John (a farmer) and mother as Eleanor not Elizabeth. This is an error in the index, as I have now seen the original register and it clearly says Elizabeth.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Harriett and Joseph Alfred Everett was registered in the quarter ended June 1840 in the Loddon registration district. Not in free reg.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1856-1861 Harriett was left a widow by the death of Joseph Alfred Everett; as Harriett was a widow in the 1861 census. No likely death in the decade in Loddon and he does not seem to be in the same cemetery as his wife.
- Death of Father: Her father John Cunningham died on 6 September 1856 in Woodton, Norfolk, England.3
- Death of Mother: Her mother Elizabeth Cunningham died on 15 April 1863 in Woodton, Loddon, England.4
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Elizabeth Everett was married on 26 September 1870 in St Luke's Church, Birmingham, Warwickshire, England.
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Rosa Sophia Everett was married in December 1872 in Registration District of, Pancras, Greater London, England.5,6
- Marriage of Son: Her child Alfred Ebenezer Everett was married on 12 August 1873 in Registration District of, Loddon, Bedingham, Norfolk, England.7
- Marriage of Son: Her child Thomas Last Everett was married in September 1874 in Registration District of, Loddon, Norfolk, England.8
- Death: Harriett died on 5 February 1875 in Topcroft, Norfolk, England, aged 57 (Aged 57 years, 3 months and 17 days, worked back from recorded birth date).9
- Burial: She was buried on 10 February 1875 in St Andrew's Churchyard, Bedingham, Norfolk, England.9
- Married Name: Her married name was Everett.
- (beneficiary) Will: John Cunningham left a will in 1856 in England in which Harriett Cunningham was a beneficiary. The Estate was valued at £1,500.10
Children of Harriett Cunningham and Joseph Alfred Everett
- Rosa Sophia Everett b. 9 Aug 1840, d. Apr 1873
- Laura Anna Maria Everett11 b. 9 Nov 1842
- Elizabeth Everett+11 b. 13 Nov 1844, d. Mar 1880
- Alfred Ebenezer Everett+ b. 28 Aug 1847, d. 1 Oct 1935
- Harriett Georgeanne [Georgiana] Everett b. 1 Nov 1849, d. May 1870
- Thomas Last Everett+11 b. 5 Jul 1852, d. 10 Jun 1923
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
BaptismDate 19 Oct 1817
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CUNNINGHAM Harriet Loddon &c 13 303
EVERRETT Joseph Alfred Loddon &c. 13 303.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Copy received from Jean Eastoe.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Andrews William Pancras 1b 21
Everrett Rosa Pancras 1b 21.
- Research opportunities unknown file number, available on ancestry.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, EVERRETT Thomas Last and HALL Ellen Loddon 4b 333.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Church St Andrews
BurialDate 10 Feb 1875
- Norfolk Records Office, online http://nrocat.norfolk.gov.uk
- Conclusion of, Shirley.