Emma Louisa Maud Baldwin
#3154, b. 2 July 1880, d. 10 October 1952
The one with the red door is #65. These houses were built as a set of 4. Each house has 1 bay window, and I would guess they would be 2 up 2 down floor plans. There are 2 other sets of 4 along the same side of the street, which is indeed a nice crescent shape.
- Father: Robert Baldwin b. 29 Nov 1857, d. Sep 1909
- Mother: Emma Louisa Everett b. 20 May 1857, d. Jun 1911
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Emma's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1880 in the Woodton, Loddon registration district. Listed as 9 months old on 1881 census.1
- Birth: She was born on 1 July 1880 in Bedingham, Norfolk, England.2
- Birth: She was born on 2 July 1880 in Woodton, Norfolk, England.3
- Christening: She was christened on 26 July 1880 in All Saints' Church, Woodton, Norfolk, England.3
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Emma and Henry Alfred Cowlin was registered in the quarter ended September 1904 in the Loddon registration district.4
- Marriage: Emma Louisa Maud Baldwin married Henry Alfred Cowlin on Monday, 5 September 1904, when they were 22 years and 9 months ~&~ 24 years, 2 months and 3 days old.
- Marriage of Son: Her child Henry Alfred 'Hal' Cowlin was married in 1939 in Registration District of, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England.
- Death: Emma died on 10 October 1952 in Waverney, 11 Emslie Road, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England, (Aged 72 years, 3 months and 8 days, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Death Reg: Emma's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1952 in the Weston-super-Mare registration district. (Her age calculates to 72 years and 4 months).6
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 12 December 1952. Henry Alfred Cowlin, Maud Roberta Cowlin and Henry Alfred 'Hal' Cowlin were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The estate was valued at £1,629.5
- Occupation: Emma was a sick nurse.
- Married Name: Her married name was Cowlin.
Children of Emma Louisa Maud Baldwin and Henry Alfred Cowlin
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Baldwin Emma Louisa M Loddon 4b 221 (sep qtr).
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Cowlin Household (5 People) 11 Elmsleigh Road , Weston-super-Mare M.B., Somerset, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Emma L M Cowlin 01 Jul 1880 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 101 2
Henry A Cowlin 07 Oct 1881 Male Director Of Philpott And Cowlin Technical Sales Engineer Married 101 1
Henry A Cowlin 30 Aug 1915 Male Technical Engineer Salesman Of Engineering Accessories Married 101 3
Evelyn I Cowlin 09 Dec 1895 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 101 4
Ellen M Wooley (Thorn) 12 May 1908 Female Domestic Duties Single 101 5
Ref: RG101/7048A/010/42 Letter Code: WOTN.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
DateOfBirth 02 Jul 1880
BaptismDate 26 Sep 1880
Forename Emma Louisa Maud
MotherForename Emma Louisa
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Baldwin Emma Louisa M Loddon 4b 417.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Emma Louisa Maude Cowlin
Name: Emma Louisa Maude Cowlin
Probate Date: 12 Dec 1952
Death Date: 10 Oct 1952
Death Place: Weston-Super-Mare
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, 7c/293.
- Census data as per CD, Emma Baldwin 20 Norfolk Woodton London Clapham Sick Nurse.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BALDWIN Emma Louisa M Loddon 4b 221.