#45753, b. 1852, d. June 1918
- Father: Joseph Starling Blake b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 21 Apr 1909
- Mother: Esther Steff b. 1825, d. 20 Dec 1879
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Laura Blake was born in 1852 in Portsea, Hampshire, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Laura and George King was registered in the quarter ended June 1872 in the Fareham registration district.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Esther Blake died on 20 December 1879 in Portsea, England.1
- Death of Father: Her father Joseph Starling Blake died on 21 April 1909 in 48 Chelsea Road, Southsea, Hampshire, England.2
- Death Reg: Laura's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1918 in the Portsmouth registration district. (Her age calculates to 66 years).3
- Married Name: Her married name was King.
Children of Laura Blake and George King
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, The Hampshire Advertiser (Southampton, England), Wednesday, December 31, 1879; pg. 2; Issue 3500. 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part II.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Joseph Starling Blake
Probate Date: 27 May 1909
Death Date: 21 Apr 1909
Death Place: Hampshire, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: KING, Laura
Registration district: Portsmouth
Year of registration: 1918
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 66
Volume no: 2B
Page no: 617.