Anna Elizabeth Silvers Blake1
#45770, b. June 1873, d. June 1953
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Anna's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1873 in the Gateshead registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Anna and William T Pickup was registered in the quarter ended March 1915 in the Eccleshill, Bradford registration district.
- (Widow) Death: In 1923, at the age of 50 years and 4 months, Anna Elizabeth Silvers was left a widow by the death of William T Pickup.2
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1923 Anna Elizabeth Silvers Pickup became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of William T Pickup; The Estate was valued at £1,342.
- Marriage: Anna Elizabeth Silvers Blake married Charles Kennedy, son of William Henry Kennedy, on Saturday, 2 July 1927 in St James Church, Bolton, Lancashire, England, when they were 40 years ~&~ 54 years and 1 month old. Married as PICKUP, so first marriage confirmed.
- Death Reg: Anna's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1953 in the Claro registration district. (Her age calculates to 80 years).3
- Married Name: Her married name was Pickup.
- Occupation: Anna was a waitress in a restaurant.
- Married Name: Her married name was Kennedy.
Family of Anna Elizabeth Silvers Blake and William T Pickup
Family of Anna Elizabeth Silvers Blake and Charles Kennedy
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Anna Elizabeth S Gateshead 10a 896.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about William Thomas Pickup
Name: William Thomas Pickup
Probate Date: 9 Nov 1923
Death Date: 10 Oct 1923
Death Place: Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: KENNEDY, Anna E S
Registration district: Claro
Year of registration: 1953
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 80
Volume no: 2C
Page no: 103.