#46651, b. 1831, d. March 1903
- Father: David Anderson b. b 1810
- Charts: GODDARD descendant chart
- Birth: Ann Anderson was born in 1831 in Ipswich St Helen, Suffolk, England.
- Marriage: She married Samuel Goddard, son of Robert Goddard and Ann Lovick, on Tuesday, 15 May 1849 in St Peter's Church, Wisbech St Peter, Cambridgeshire, England, when they were 21 years and 1 day ~&~ 18 years old. By Licence.1,2
- Marriage of Son: Her child Samuel Lovick [James] Goddard was married on 17 October 1870 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3,4
- Death Reg: Ann's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1903 in the Norwich registration district, No will. (Her age calculates to 72 years).5
- Occupation: Ann was a shop keeper in 1851 and a dressmaker later.
- Residence: In 1849 Ann lived in Walishen?
- Married Name: Her married name was Goddard.
Children of Ann Anderson and Samuel Goddard
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), groom's name: Samuel Goddard
groom's birth date: 1828
groom's age: 21
bride's name: Ann Anderson
bride's birth date: 1828
bride's age: 21
marriage date: 15 May 1849
marriage place: St. Peter, Wesbech, Cambridge, England
groom's father's name: Robert Goddard
bride's father's name: David Anderson
indexing project (batch) number: M13850-5
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1040590.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Cambridgeshire
Church St Peter
MarriageDate 15 May 1849
GroomAbode Wisbech St Peter
GroomFatherOccupation Inn Keeper
Notes Ages of Groom & Bride shown as "Full". By Licence.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Hales Louisa Yarmouth 4b 10."
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), England, Norfolk Parish Registers, 1538-1900
Yarmouth St Nicholas
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: GODDARD, Ann
Registration district: Norwich
Year of registration: 1903
Quarter of registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at death: 71
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 107.