Robert Thomas Blake
#46767, b. 24 April 1833, d. March 1906
- Father: Robert Blake b. 18 Mar 1812, d. 17 Feb 1865
- Mother: Elizabeth Smith b. 6 Sep 1813, d. 30 Aug 1885
- Christening: Robert Thomas Blake was christened on 24 April 1833 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Emily Maria Crisp in September 1855 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 22 years and 4 months ~&~ 20 years old.2
- Death of Father: His father Robert Blake died on 17 February 1865 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Emily Maria Blake, Robert Thomas became a widower in the quarter ended December 1869. He was 36 years and 7 months at the time; aged 34.3
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Robert and Sarah Priscilla Giles was registered in the quarter ended September 1873 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. Not found in St NIcholas Parish Records.4
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Emily Elizabeth Blake was married in March 1880 in Great Yarmouth, England.5
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Smith died on 30 August 1885 in Great Yarmouth, England.
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1886 Robert Thomas Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Elizabeth Smith; The 3rd executor was Francis SLoman HOLMES, a gentleman. All lived in Great Yarmouth. Her estate was valued at £2,658.6
- Death: Robert died on 14 January 1906 in 36 Queens Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, (Aged 72 years, 8 months and 21 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Robert's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1906 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. (His age calculates to 72 years and 10 months).7
- Probate: His estate was probated in 1906. Sarah Priscilla Giles was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. Second executor was Joseph SOMMERVILLE, draper. His effects were valued at £6,172.
- Occupation: Robert was a fisher merchant and basket maker employing 9 men in 1881, retired by 1901.
Children of Robert Thomas Blake and Emily Maria Crisp
Children of Robert Thomas Blake and Sarah Priscilla Giles
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Robert Thomas Blake
Father: Robert Blake
Birth: abt 1833
Baptism: 24 Apr 1833 - Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Crisp Emily Maria Yarmouth 4b 25.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Emily Maria 34 Yarmouth 4b 4.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, GILKES Sarah Priscilla Yarmouth 4b 43.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Daniel Edward Yarmouth 4b 53.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Elizabeth Blake
Name: Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 6 Mar 1886
Death Date: 30 Aug 1885
Death Place: Norfolk, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1915 about Robert Thomas Blake
Name: Robert Thomas Blake
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1834
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1906
Age at Death: 72
Registration district: Yarmouth
Inferred County: Norfolk