#46832, b. 1 May 1825, d. before 1866
- Charts: Blake (Wroxham) descendant chart
- Birth: Amariah Blake was born on 1 May 1825 in Wroxham, Norfolk, England, Date as recorded in the Particular Baptists, Salhouse, records, and the place from 1851 census.
- Christening: He was christened on 20 May 1825 in St Mary's Church, Wroxham, Norfolk, England. Name is as written in the original PR. None of the entries on the page indicate a gender.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Amariah and Marianne Patience Rose Porrett was registered in the quarter ended March 1858 in the Norwich registration district.
- Marriage: Amariah Blake married Marianne Patience Rose Porrett, daughter of William Porrett and Patience Coates, on Thursday, 18 March 1858 in St Mary's Church, Hellesdon, Norfolk, England, when they were 32 years, 10 months and 17 days ~&~ 32 years, 11 months and 26 days old. Witnessed by George Rose PORRETT and Emma PORRETT. All 4 participants signed the register.
- Death: Amariah died before 1866 in Unknown, as Marianne was named widow in her father's will. Nothing in free bmd, nor in the original PR of Hellesdon.
- Occupation: Amariah was a brickmaker.
Children of Amariah Blake and Marianne Patience Rose Porrett
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary
BaptismDate 20 May 1825
- Norfolk transcripts of baptisms, online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~tinstaafl