#47064, b. 13 August 1815, d. March 1906
- Christening: Ann Blake was christened on 13 August 1815 in Spixworth, Norfolk, England. Ann has consistently said her birth place was Spixworth, so this must be her christening.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Ann and William Harman was registered in the quarter ended December 1842 in the Blofield registration district.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1880, at the age of 64 years, Ann was left a widow by the death of William Harman.
- Death Reg: Ann's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1906 in the Blofield registration district, aged 90. (Her age calculates to 90 years and 6 months).3
- Occupation: Ann was a tailoress.
- Married Name: Her married name was Harman.
Child of Ann Blake
- Margaret Jones Blake b. 1838
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Anne Blake
Christening Date: 13 Aug 1815
Christening Place: Spixworth, Norfolk, England
Father's Name: Benjamin Blake
Mother's Name: Anne Blake
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I02275-3
System Origin: England-EASy
GS Film number: 1278786
Reference ID: item 2
Citing this Record:
"England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NDPX-5F6 : 6 December 2014), Anne Blake, 13 Aug 1815; citing Norfolk, England, reference item 2; FHL microfilm 1,278,786.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Harman William Blofield 13 67.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, HARMAN Ann 90 Blofield 4b 141.