Henry Lord Blake1
#47188, b. June 1859, d. 1907
- Birth Reg: Henry's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1859 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marriage: He married Mary Cashman in 1896 in Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia. Based on newspaper reports of Henry's inquest. HOWEVER - a letter from the Rev, printed in the same paper 13th June, stated he did NOT marry the couple.
- Death: Henry died in 1907 in Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia, (Aged 47 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Inquest: An inquest into the death of Henry Lord Blake was held at Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia, on 11 June 1907. The report reads : - Before T HALL. Henry died from a self inflicted would to the throat, whilst temporarily insane. The margin note says 'intemporance.2'
Family of Henry Lord Blake and Mary Cashman
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE Henry Lord Yarmouth 4b 10.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "New South Wales, Australia, Registers of Coroners' Inquests, 1796-1942 about Henry Lood Blake
Name: Henry Lood Blake
Inquest Date: 11 Jun 1907
Inquest Location: Broken Hill
Death Place: B' Hill
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1860
Birth Place: Great Yarmouth, Esna England."