Aileen Zona Blake1
#47299, b. 3 June 1929, d. 6 April 1989
- Father: Edward William Blake1 b. 19 Nov 1894, d. 10 Feb 1967
- Mother: Olive May Heazlewood1 b. 10 May 1890, d. 15 Apr 1954
- Birth: Aileen Zona Blake was born on 3 June 1929 in Smithton, Tasmania, Australia.1
- Marriage: She married Louis John Spinks on Saturday, 11 February 1950 in Australia, when they were 23 years ~&~ 20 years, 8 months and 8 days old.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Olive May Heazlewood died on 15 April 1954 in Smithton, Tasmania, Australia.
- Death of Father: Her father Edward William Blake died on 10 February 1967 in 8 Nelson Street, Smithton, Tasmania, Australia.1
- Death: Aileen died on 6 April 1989 in Smithton, Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 59 years, 10 months and 3 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 31 July 1989. Gregory John Spinks was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The other trustee was Maxine Sandra RILEY, married woman. The estate was valued at $15,844.
- Married Name: Her married name was Spinks.
- (Administrator) Will_not: Edward William Blake died without leaving a will. Documents dated 9 September 1968 show that Aileen Zona Blake was an administrator.
- Residence: In circa 1980 Aileen Zona lived in 10 Grey Street, Smithton, Tasmania, Australia.2
Child of Aileen Zona Blake and Louis John Spinks
- Gregory John Spinks
- DB - Early Horton Tasmania Settlers, online http://www.heathorn.com.au
- Tasmanian Archives database: Wills.