Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell Blake
#47349, b. December 1879, d. 8 September 1949
- Father: Ernest Edward Blake b. 1 Mar 1845, d. Dec 1902
- Mother: Catherine Isabella Blyth b. 1845, d. Dec 1902
- Charts: Blake (Norwich) descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Ernest's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1879 in the Kensington registration district.1
- Birth: He was born on 10 December 1879 in Kensington, Greater London, England.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Ernest and Hilda Maria Beynon was registered in the quarter ended September 1907 in the Bedford registration district.3
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1921 Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Ernest Edward Blake; The Estate was valued at £23,173.4
- Death: Ernest died on 8 September 1949 in Kent and Sussex Hospital, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, (Aged 69 years and 9 months, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Probate: His estate was probated on 13 December 1949. His executors were Ernesst Peter BLAKE Lieutenant-Colonel (Army) and Anthony Clare Sewell BLAKE Lieutenant-Commander (Navy) and a solicitor. The Estate was valued at £23,582.
- Occupation: Ernest was a shipping agent.
- Residence: In 1949 Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell lived in Lundsford Farm, Etchingham, Sussex, England.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Ernest Stephen M S Kensington 1a 156a.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Cambridge University Alumni, 1261-1900 about Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell. Blake
Name: Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell. Blake
Entered: Michs. 1898
Born: 10 Dec 1879
More Information: Adm. pens. at TRINITY, June 25, 1898. S. of [Sir] Ernest Edward [K.C.M.G.], of Hawkshill, Leatherhead, Surrey. B. Dec. 10, 1879, in London. School, Charterhouse. Matric. Michs. 1898; B.A. 1902. Shipping agent. Of Pilgrim's Hatch, South Weald, Brentwood; afterwards of Newcomen Lodge, Dartmouth; there Feb. 1923, when he married a second time. Brother of Edmund C. K. S. (1900). (Charterhouse Sch. Reg.; The Times, Feb. 13, 1923.)."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beynon Hilda Maria Bedford 3b 674.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Ernest Edmund Blake
Name: Ernest Edmund Blake
Probate Date: 1 Mar 1921
Death Date: 30 Nov 1920
Death Place: Devon, England
Registry: London, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell Blake
Name: Ernest Stephen Moore Sewell Blake
Probate Date: 13 Dec 1949
Death Date: 8 Sep 1949
Death Place: Sussex, England
Registry: London, England."