Arthur Palmer Blake1
#47415, b. 4 March 1837, d. 24 October 1917
- Charts: Blake (Norwich) descendant chart
- Birth: Arthur Palmer Blake was born on 4 March 1837 in Bramerton, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 24 March 1837 in St Peter's Church, Bramerton, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Frances Elizabeth Buckland, daughter of John Richard Buckland and Catherine Latham, in 1868 in Victoria, Australia, when they were 23 years ~&~ 30 years old. Registration number 2590.
- Death of Father: His father George Blake died on 13 March 1871 in Barrington Villas, Clifton, Gloucestershire, England.2
- Death: Arthur died on 24 October 1917 in Newlyn, Oatlands Ave, Oatlands Park, Weybridge, Surrey, England, (Aged 80 years, 7 months and 20 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Probate: His estate was probated on 19 February 1918. Probate was granted to William Charles MURRAY Solicitor. The Estate was valued at £64,465.
- Occupation: Arthur was a solicitor who was living off private means by 1911. In 1879 he was a partner in the firm of Blake and Rignall, Melbourne (Australia). Whilst in Melbourne Arthur was the President of the Law Institute of Victoria for a time.
Children of Arthur Palmer Blake and Frances Elizabeth Buckland
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Peter
DateOfBirth 04 Mar 1837
BaptismDate 24 Mar 1837
Forename Arthur Palmer
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries .
The Bristol Mercury (Bristol, England), Saturday, March 18, 1871; Issue 4223.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Arthur Palmer Blake
Name: Arthur Palmer Blake
Probate Date: 19 Feb 1918
Death Date: 24 Oct 1917
Death Place: Surrey, England
Registry: London, England."