Frances Elizabeth Buckland
#47417, b. 17 March 1844, d. September 1933
- Father: John Richard Buckland
- Mother: Catherine Latham
- Charts: Blake (Norwich) descendant chart
- Birth: Frances Elizabeth Buckland was born on 17 March 1844 in Hobart or Richmond, Tasmania, Australia, Registration number 159.
- Marriage: She married Arthur Palmer Blake, son of George Blake and Elizabeth Palmer, in 1868 in Victoria, Australia, when they were 23 years ~&~ 30 years old. Registration number 2590.
- Death: Frances died on 15 July 1933 in 7f Bickenhall Mansions, Portman Sq, London, Greater London, England, (Aged 89 years, 3 months and 28 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 23 August 1933. Probate was granted to Sir Reginald Ulick Henry BUCKLAND KCMG a retired Major-General and Aylmer Gustavus Clerk, Solicitor. The Estate was valued at £1,409.
- Death Reg: Frances's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1933 in the Marylebone registration district, aged 89. (Her age calculates to 89 years and 5 months).2
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.
Children of Frances Elizabeth Buckland and Arthur Palmer Blake
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Frances Elizabeth Blake
Name: Frances Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 6 Apr 1933
Death Date: 9 Mar 1933
Death Place: Bedfordshire, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Frances E
Registration district: Marylebone
Year of registration: 1933
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 89
Volume no: 1A
Page no: 499.