#47486, b. 1830, d. March 1870
- Birth: David Gent was born in 1830 in Wicklewood, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of David and Mary Ann Gibson was registered in the quarter ended March 1854 in the Norwich registration district.1
- Death: David died on 3 February 1870 in Norwich St George Colegate, Norfolk, England, (Aged 40 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Death Reg: David's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1870 in the Norwich registration district. (His age calculates to 40 years).3
- Probate: His estate was probated on 29 March 1870. Mary Ann Gibson was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £50.
- Occupation: David was a fish monger in 1851 and later the publican at the Rose Inn, 5 and 7 St Augustine Street, Norwich. I believe he was also the licensee of the St John's Head in Coslany Street between 1856-1859. The St John's Head was owned by George MORSE, who also owned the King's Arms.
Children of David Gent and Mary Ann Gibson
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Gibson Mary Ann Norwich 4b 249.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about David Gent
Name: David Gent
Probate Date: 29 Mar 1870
Death Date: 3 Feb 1870
Death Place: Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Gent David 39 Norwich 4b 78.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, She had three brothers and one sister, Albert Arthur and Robert and Jessie.The father Robert was a barge builder and family history is that he was given freedom of the Thames. He died and Eleanor senior re married Richard Smith a policeman.
- Norfolk Public Houses, online http://www.norfolkpubs.co.uk