#47487, b. 23 August 1867, d. 1945
- Father: Robert Samuel Bottomly
- Charts: Blake (Wroxham) descendant chart
- Birth: Eleanor Bottomley was born on 23 August 1867 in Bermondsey, Greater London, England, from the certificate from Bob. In 1939 the sate was 26th.1
- Marriage: She married Henry Robert Boast Blake, son of Henry Blake and Susannah Boast, on Saturday, 30 November 1895 in St Paul's Church, Bow Common, Greater London, England, when they were 28 years, 3 months and 7 days ~&~ 34 years and 11 months old. Henry shows his name as YOUNGS, and also says his father was named Henry Robert YOUNGS and that he was 28. None of which is factual.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Eleanor and Henry Robert Boast Blake was registered in the quarter ended December 1895 in the Mile End Old Town registration district.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1932, at the age of 64 years, 4 months and 26 days, Eleanor was left a widow by the death of Henry Robert Boast Blake.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1932 Eleanor Youngs became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Henry Robert Boast Blake; The Estate was valued at £170.
- Death: Eleanor died in 1945 in Southsea, Hampshire, England, (Aged 77 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Married Name: Her married name was Youngs.
- Residence: In 1895 Eleanor lived in 18 Acland Street, Bow Common, Greater London, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.2
Children of Eleanor Bottomley and Henry Robert Boast Blake
- Bob Youngs, "eMail from Bob Youngs," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Birth certificate shows she was born on 23 August 1867 in Bermondsey.Her father was Robert Samuel Bottomley as you show, her mother Eleanor Bottomley formerly Young (confusingly.).
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bottomley Eleanor Mile End 1c 725
Youngs Henry Robert Mile End 1c 725.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Youngs Household (1 Person) 42 Percy Road , West Ham C.B., Essex, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Eleanor Youngs 26 Aug 1867 Female House Duties Widowed 26 1
Ref: RG101/1042E/003/40 Letter Code: CBUW.
- Bob Youngs, "eMail from Bob Youngs," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, She had three brothers and one sister, Albert Arthur and Robert and Jessie.The father Robert was a barge builder and family history is that he was given freedom of the Thames. He died and Eleanor senior re married Richard Smith a policeman.