#48651, d. after 1804
- Mother: Mary Chittock b. 2 Feb 1735
- Relationships: 1st cousin 6 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 8 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 7 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of Phoebe Russell and Ellis Chittock on 31 January 1796 in St George Hanover Sq, Greater London, England; from Boyds marriages on Origins web site and the source quoted in the footnote.1
- Death: Martha died after 1804, as she was an executor of her uncle Ellis' Will in 1804.
- (executor_2) Will: Ellis Chittock left a will on 4 August 1804 in which Martha Chittock was named as an executrix; Ann predeceased her husband by 26 days, so this caused some issues in the administration of the will.2
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Parish Record Collection - Marriage Record
Groom's First names: Ellis
Groom's surname: Chittock
Groom's parish: St George Hanover Square
Marriage year: 1796
Marriage month: Jan
Marriage day: 31
Parish: St George, Hanover Square
Bride's First names: Phoebe
Bride's surname: Priessell
Bride's parish: St George Hanover Square
Record source: Westminster Marriages- Transcripts
Data provider: Westminster Archives.
- Will, Will copies saved to home computer,.