Anna Frances Cobbold1
#49028, b. 1831, d. 28 December 1906
- Birth: Anna Frances Cobbold was born in 1831 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Anna and Edward Spooner was registered in the quarter ended December 1885 in the Ipswich registration district.1
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1899 Anna Frances Spooner became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Edward Spooner; The other 2 administrators were William Archibald and Henry Maxwell SPOONER, both clerics. The Estate was valued at £24,351. The William Archibald mentioned is the Oxford Don who whose name is given to the linguistic phenomenon of spoonerism.
- Death: Anna died on 28 December 1906 in The Lodge, Rushmere, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, (Aged 75 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 21 January 1907. Her administrators were Thornley and Herbert St George COBBOLD. The Estate was valued at £47,870.
- Married Name: Her married name was Spooner.1
Family of Anna Frances Cobbold and Edward Spooner
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Cobbold Anna Frances Ipswich 4a 1413.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Anna Frances Spooner
Name: Anna Frances Spooner
Probate Date: 21 Jan 1907
Death Date: 28 Dec 1906
Death Place: Ipswich, Suffolk, England