#49331, b. before 1800, d. 3 May 1827
- Birth: William Woodcock was born before 1800.
- Marriage: He married Millicent Cropper, daughter of John Cropper and Susannah (?), on Monday, 9 November 1818 in St Botolph's Church, Boston, Lincolnshire, England. Alison Storey has seen a film of the Parish Record, which is difficult to read as it is faded. William was illiterate, and it appears that Millicent could sign her name.1,2
- Death: William died on 3 May 1827 in Boston, Lincolnshire, England, Educated Guess - aged 31.3
- Burial: He was buried on 8 May 1827 in St Botolph's Churchyard, Boston, Lincolnshire, England.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V5VH-21B
groom's name: William Woodcock
groom's birth date:
bride's name: Millicent Cropper
bride's birth date:
marriage date: 09 Nov 1818
marriage place: Boston,Lincoln,England
groom's father's name:
groom's mother's name:
bride's father's name:
bride's mother's name:
groom's marital status:
groom's previous wife's name:
bride's marital status:
bride's previous husband's name:
indexing project (batch) number: M01133-1
system origin: England-ODM
source film number: 0599502 IT 2, 0599503 IT 2, 421932, 421933, 421934
Collection: "England, Marriages, 1538–1973 ," William Woodcock, 1818.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Lincolnshire
Church St Botolph
MarriageDate 09 Nov 1818
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).