#49377, b. 1874
- Birth: George Scott was born in 1874 in Pointon, Lincolnshire, England, In 1911 this was said to be Lincoln. Pointon is a village 7 miles north of Bourne.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of George and Alice Harriet Woodcock was registered in the quarter ended December 1899 in the an unknown place registration district.1
- Occupation: George was a fruiterer in 1901, but a fitter in 1911, which fits much better with his being a blacksmith's apprentice in 1891. Maybe the census taker in 1901 mis-heard, or mis-read his notes when he filled in the final schedule.
Children of George Scott and Alice Harriet Woodcock
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Marriage
Name: SCOTT, George
Registration district: Grantham
Year of registration: 1899
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Spouse's last name: Not available before 1912
Volume no: 7A
Page no: 1059
MarriageFinder: George Scott married one of the following people:
MUSSON, Sarah Ellen
WOODCOCK, Alice Harriet.
- Alison Storey, "Alison Storey," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, JFound after much persistance by Alison.
- Alison Storey, "Alison Storey," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, In Jul-Sep 1901 there was a Nellie Scott born (Grantham 7a 485).
- Alison Storey, "Alison Storey," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, In Jul-Sep 1908 there was a Stanley Frederick Scott born (Grantham 7a 467).