#49477, b. 26 November 1839, d. December 1877
- Father: John Chapman1 b. 11 Feb 1816, d. bt 1871 - 1881
- Mother: Lydia Bell1 b. 6 Mar 1806, d. Mar 1886
- Relationships: 1st cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Amelia Chapman was born on 21 November 1839 in Norwich, Norfolk, England.
- Christening: She was christened on 26 November 1839 in St Michael Coslany Church, Norwich, Norfolk, England.1
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of William Gifford and Lydia Elizabeth Chapman on 13 March 1859 in St Michael at Plea, Norwich, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Amelia and Isaac Churchyard was registered in the quarter ended December 1865 in the Norwich registration district.2
- Death Reg: Amelia's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1877 in the Norwich registration district. (Her age calculates to 38 years).3
- Occupation: Amelia was a silk filler.
- Married Name: Her married name was Churchyard.2
Children of Amelia Chapman and Isaac Churchyard
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/J31T-KC9
name: Amelia Chapman
baptism/christening date: 26 Nov 1839
baptism/christening place: St. Michael, Coslaney, Norwich, England
father's name: John Chapman
mother's name: Lydia Bell
indexing project (batch) number: I02584-7
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1526583
reference number: P 153
Collection: "England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," Lydia Bell in entry for Amelia Chapman, 1839.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chapman Amelia Norwich 4b 411
Churchyard Isaac Norwich 4b 411.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHURCHYARD Amelia 37 Norwich 4b 77.