#49486, b. 1815, d. June 1903
- Birth: William Chilvers was born in 1815 in Bungay, Suffolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of William and Lydia Judith Bell was registered in the quarter ended December 1855 in the Norwich registration district. Found mis-transcribed as CHILIMA in 1861. Catherine WOODCOCK was with them for confirmation.
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Lydia Judith Chilvers, William became a widower in the quarter ended June 1890. He was 75 years at the time.1
- (Witness) Probate: He was mentioned when the estate of Lydia Judith Chilvers probated on 2 October 1890; The administrator was her husband, and the Estate was valued at £53.
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1903 in the Forehoe registration district. (His age calculates to 88 years).2
- Occupation: William was a wood turner or a brush turner.
Children of William Chilvers and Lydia Judith Bell
- William Chilvers b. 1858
- Ambrose Chilvers b. 1859
- Frederick Chilvers b. 1860
- Henry Chilvers b. 1864
- Harriet Chilvers b. 1866