Walter George B Chugg
#49957, b. 1888, d. June 1938
- Relationship: 6th cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Walter George B Chugg was born in 1888 in Mortehoe, Devon, England.
- Birth Reg: Walter's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1888 in the Barnstaple registration district.1
- Death Reg: Walter's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1938 in the Devon Central registration district. (His age calculates to 50 years).2
- Death: Walter died on 5 June 1938 in Exminster, Mortehoe, Devon, England, (Aged 50 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Probate: His estate was probated on 28 June 1938. The estate was valued at £4,072. His executors were Emily CHUGG, widow and Herbert Barnard CHUGG farmer.3
- Residence: In 1938 Walter George B lived in North Morte Farm, Mortehoe, Devon, England.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "CHUGG Walter George B Barnstaple 5b 454."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chugg Walter G 50 Devon Central 5b 74.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Walter George Chugg
Name: Walter George Chugg
Probate Date: 28 Jun 1938
Death Date: 5 Jun 1938
Death Place: Devon, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, British Newspapers 1710-1950
Headline: NORTH DEVON REVISION COURT.
Publication:Exeter and Plymouth Gazette
Publication date:Saturday 18 September 1909
Article text:"radicals. Walter Chugg, of Morffe-hoe. claimed as Radical, but Mr. Heudy produced showing that the applicant was under 21 years age. Mr. P. Chugg (the iverseer) said the father Walter Chugg told him his son was 21 years age. and hat was the reason the name."