#50111, b. 1859, d. 22 May 1929
- Relationship: 5th cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: John Chugg was born in 1859 in Ilfracombe, Devon, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of John and Rachel Scott Orr was registered in the quarter ended between 1891 and 1901 in the Sevenoaks registration district.1
- Death: John died on 22 May 1929 in 6 Apsley Terrace, Ilfracombe, Devon, England, (Aged 70 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: His estate was probated on 27 July 1929. Probate was granted to his brother-in-law, Robert Scott ORR.The estate was valued at £1,138. There was a further grant of Probate, this time to Annie Sarland, spinster, dated 1939, with a value of £3,300.
- Occupation: John was a clerk in holy orders, the curate of Saltwood in 1891. According to Kelly's Handbook 1901, he was the curate of St Margaret's Stratton, Swindon, Wiltshire in 1896.
Family of John Chugg and Rachel Scott Orr
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Orr Rachell Scott Sevenoaks 2a 789.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Chugg
Name: John Chugg
Probate Date: 27 Jul 1929
Death Date: 22 May 1929
Death Place: Devon, England
Registry: London, England."