#50291, b. 1785, d. 6 February 1859
- Relationship: 3rd cousin 8 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: George Chugg was born in 1784 in Bittadon, Devon, England, Parish registers appear to me missing.1
- Birth: He was born in 1785 in Bittadon, England.
- Death of Mother: His mother Joan White died in 1796.2
- Death of Father: His father Thomas Chugg died in June 1837 in Mortehoe, Devon, England.3
- Death: George died on 6 February 1859 in Ilfracombe, Devon, England, He was aged 73. No family mentioned in the obit, so I would say this is the correct of the 2 deaths of a George of the same age in the same year in Devon (Aged 74 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4,5
- Burial: He was buried on 10 February 1859 in Holy Trinity Churchyard, Ilfracombe, Devon, England.4
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "ELLENS FAMILY TREE (Owner: ELLENEVANS66)."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Jacobs family tree (Owner: AJ1966)."
- Burials in Holy Trinity PC file, by unknown photographer, George, 10.2.1859, aged 73;.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, North Devon Journal 24 February 1859.