Eliza Webber Bryant
#50300, b. 29 October 1860, d. June 1940
- Birth: Eliza Webber Bryant was born on 29 October 1860 in Georgeham, Devon, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Eliza and John Chugg was registered in the quarter ended December 1883 in the Swansea registration district.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1897, at the age of 36 years, 3 months and 2 days, Eliza Webber was left a widow by the death of John Chugg.3
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1898 Eliza Webber Chugg became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of John Chugg; The estate was valued at £202.
- Marriage of Son: Her child John Chugg was married in June 1923 in Registration District of, Edmonton, Greater London, England.4
- Marriage of Son: Her child Arthur Chugg was married in June 1927 in Registration District of, Barnstaple, Devon, England.5
- Burial: Eliza Webber Bryant was buried in 1940 in St Brannock's Church Cemetery, Braunton, Devon, England, With her husband and 3 children.7
- Death Reg: Eliza's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1940 in the Barnstaple registration district. (Her age calculates to 79 years and 7 months).6
- Residence: In circa 1865 Eliza Webber lived in North Hole, Braunton, Devon, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Chugg.
- Residence: In 1902 Eliza Webber lived in The Square, Braunton, Devon, England.8
Children of Eliza Webber Bryant and John Chugg
- Pollie Chugg b. 1884, d. Dec 1954
- John Chugg b. 1886
- Harold Chugg b. 1887
- Ethel Chugg b. 1889, d. 1923
- Evelyn Chugg b. 6 Dec 1890, d. Sep 1987
- Kathleen Chugg b. 1893
- Arthur Chugg b. Dec 1895
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Chugg Household (2 People) Rozel Saunton Road , Barnstaple R.D., Devon, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Eliza W Chugg 29 Oct 1860 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Widowed 88 1
Eveline Chugg 06 Dec 1890 Female Secretary To Dental Surgeon Single 88 2
Ref: RG101/6854F/008/19 Letter Code: WHCE.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHUGG John Swansea 11a 1124.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Chugg
Name: John Chugg
Probate Date: 8 Jul 1898
Death Date: 31 Jan 1897
Death Place: Devon, England
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Brown Elsie M Chugg Edmonton 3a 1297
Chugg John Brown Edmonton 3a 1297.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) ARTHUR
Last name CHUGG
Marriage quarter 2
Marriage year 1927
Registration month -
MarriageFinder™ ARTHUR CHUGG married
MINNIE D HOWARD
Spouse's last name HOWARD
District number -
Record set England & Wales marriages 1837-2008
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Marriages & divorces
Collections from United Kingdom.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: CHUGG, Eliza W
Registration district: Barnstaple
Year of registration: 1940
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 79
Volume no: 5B
Page no: 1098.
- Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission - Web Site (unknown url).
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) Arthur
Last name Chugg
Birth year 1895
Birth date 26 Oct 1895
Event year 1902
School name Braunton Council School (Boys)
Parent name(s) Eliza Chugg
Book type Admissions
Archive reference NDRO/355C/EAA2
Folio / page no. -
Archive North Devon Record Office, Barnstaple
Record set National School Admission Registers & Log-books 1870-1914
Category Institutions & organisations
Subcategory Schools & education
Collections from United Kingdom.