James Elrick Adler
#51643, b. 1882, d. 27 November 1916
- Father: James Alexander Adler b. 1849, d. Dec 1895
- Mother: Sarah Isabella Elrick b. Jan 1857, d. Sep 1910
- Birth: James Elrick Adler was born in 1882 in Stoke Newington, Greater London, England.
- Death: James died on 27 November 1916 in 10 Bryanston Street, Portrman Square, Greater London, England, (Aged 34 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Probate: His estate was probated on 5 January 1917. His executors were Hubert Henry RIECK manufactor, and Frank Harvey PIPER solicitor. The estate was valued at £20,996.1
- Occupation: James was a Doctor of medicine. In fact in the phone book he is FRSC (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons). He worked for the Red Cross in 1916. It appears he patented or at least worked on A RADIUM APPPLICATOR.
J.Elrick Adler M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P., Lond.
The Lancet - 8 December 1906 ( Vol. 168, Issue 4345, Pages 1598-1599 )
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about James Elrick Adler
Name: James Elrick Adler
Probate Date: 5 Jan 1917
Death Date: 27 Nov 1916
Death Place: Middlesex, England
Registry: London, England."
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, London Gazette 9th Oct 1915
James Elrick Adler, F.R.C.S.,.to be temporary Honorary Captain whilst serving with No. 7-British Red Cross (Allied-Forces Base) Hospital. Dated 7th October 1915.
- HRI Online Publications, University of Sheffield, Proceedings of the Old Bailey: Old Bailey Proceedings, 8th September 1908.
Reference Number: t19080908
Old Bailey Proceedings Online (www.oldbaileyonline.org, version 7.0, 19 October 2013), September 1908 (t19080908).
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Electoral Registers, 1832-1965 about Dr James Elrich Adler
Name: Dr James Elrick Adler
[James Elrich Adler]
[James Elrick Adler]
County or Borough: Westminster
Ward or Division/Constituency: Marylebone West
Street Address: 10 Bryanston-street."