Nellie Elrick Adler
#51645, b. 1884, d. 29 June 1966
- Father: James Alexander Adler b. 1849, d. Dec 1895
- Mother: Sarah Isabella Elrick b. Jan 1857, d. Sep 1910
- Birth: Nellie Elrick Adler was born in 1884 in Highbury, Greater London, England.
- Birth Reg: Nellie's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1884 in the Islington registration district.1
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of Francis Clifford Dyche-Teague and Florence Mary Adler on 23 July 1913 in Parish Church Portman Sq, Marylebone, Greater London, England.2
- Death: Nellie died on 29 June 1966 in Cowley Road Hospital, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, (Aged 82 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 27 September 1966. Her executors were Anthony Hubert RIECK, company director, and Susan Rose PARROTT, married woman. The estate was valued at £11,000.5
- Journey: Nellie Elrick Adler traveled to in Southampton, Hampshire, England, arriving 13 April 1934 on the ship 'Orania' From Buenos Aires.6
- Residence: In 1966 Nellie Elrick lived in 311 London Road, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England.5
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Adler Nellie Islington 1b 415.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: Florence Kary Adler
[Florence Mary Adler]
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1885
Spouse: Francis Clifford Dyche-teague
Spouse Age: 27
Record Type: Marriage
Event Date: 23 Jul 1913
Parish: St Paul, St Marylebone
Father Name: James Alexander Adler
Spouse Father: Francis Dyche-teague
Register Type: Parish Register
London Metropolitan Archives, Saint Matthew, Yiewsley, Register of marriages, DRO/154, Item 013
Ancestry.com. London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.
Original data: Church of England Parish Registers, 1754-1921. London Metropolitan Archives, London.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Read Household (3 People) 38 Uplands Park Road , Enfield U.D., Middlesex, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Nellie Adler 20 Jul 1884 Female Army Nursing Sister (Invalid) Single 37 5
Percy E Read 26 Jul 1883 Male Manager & Draughtsman Church Organ Builder Married 37 1
Dorothea C J Read 23 Nov 1895 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 37 2
Ref: RG101/0756C/004/27 Letter Code: BEEH© Findmypast Ltd.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com).
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Nellie Elrick Adler
Name: Nellie Elrick Adler
Probate Date: 27 Sep 1966
Death Date: 29 Jun 1966
Death Place: Oxfordshire, England
Registry: Oxfordshire, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
UK, Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960 about Nellie E Adler
Name: Nellie E Adler
Birth Date: abt 1885
Port of Departure: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arrival Date: 13 Apr 1934
Port of Arrival: Southampton, England
Ports of Voyage: Buenos Aires
Ship Name: Orania
Search Ship Database: View the 'Orania' in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Shipping Line: Royal Holland Lloyd Line
Official Number: 68915."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Electoral Registers, 1832-1965 about Nellie Elrick-J Adler
Name: Nellie Elrick-J Adler
County or Borough: Westminster
Ward or Division/Constituency: Paddington
Street Address: 76 St. Mary's Mansions."
- DB - British National Archives, database results, unknown repository address, Reference: WO 372/23/200
Description: Medal card of Adler, Nellie
Corps Regiment No Rank
Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service Reserve General Hospital Sister
Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service Reserve Sister
Held by: The National Archives, Kew
Legal status: Public Record
Closure status: Open Document, Open Description.