#8236, b. 13 March 1890, d. 8 January 1917
- Birth: Vivian Youl was born on 13 March 1890 in Tasmania, Australia.1
- Marriage: He married Helen Louise Jackson in 1911 in St Leonard's, New South Wales, Australia.2
- Death of Father: His father Cecil James Youl died on 28 November 1916 in New South Wales, Australia.3
- Death: Vivian died on 8 January 1917 (Aged 26 years, 9 months and 26 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Occupation: Vivian was a clerk before joining up.
- Religion: Vivian was of the Church of England faith.
- Residence: In 1915 Vivian lived in Lucknow Street, Willoughby, New South Wales, Australia.
- Will: Vivian Youl left a will in 1917 in Tasmania, Australia.4
Child of Vivian Youl and Helen Louise Jackson
- Helen Laurine Youl
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, 1890/943.
- DB - NSW BDM on line, online http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory, 14492/1911 YOUL VIVIAN JACKSON HELEN L ST LEONARDS.
- Trove - Australian Newspapers on line, online http://trove.nla.gov.au
- Tasmanian Wills 1825 - 1915, online http://digital.statelibrary.tas.gov.au, Youl Vivian 1917 AD960/39 408 10500.