#51688, b. 1762, d. 26 February 1846
- Birth: Mary (?) was born in 1762.1
- Marriage: She married William Aldis, son of Thomas Aldis and Susanna Cream, after 1808. Possibly the marriage in 30th Nov 1813 between William ALDIS and Mary COOK, except he was said to be a bachelor, and she a widow. It was witnessed by John and Mary HAYWARD. He is of the right age, but the census in 1841 saif he was born outside Suffolk.
- Death: Mary died on 26 February 1846, aged 84 (Aged 84 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: She was buried on 1 May 1846 in St Michael's Churchyard, Beccles, Suffolk, England.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Aldis.
Family of Mary (?) and William Aldis
- Memorial Inscriptions of Suffolk, Memorial Inscriptions of Suffolk, 13. Sacred / to the memory of / WILLIAM ALDIS / who died the 16th.day / of September
1844 / aged 90 years / Also MARY his wife / who died the 26th.day / of February 1846 / aged 84
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).