Henry Daniel Bullent1
#52802, b. 1853, d. September 1938
- Birth: Henry Daniel Bullent was born in 1853 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Most likely a son of yet another Henry Daniel BULLENT.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Henry and Eliza Patterson was registered in the quarter ended June 1890 in the Mutford registration district.1
- Marriage of Son: His child Henry Daniel Bullent was married on 24 December 1899 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Eliza Bullent was married in March 1903 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Death Reg: Henry's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1938 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. (His age calculates to 85 years).3
- Occupation: Henry was a fireman (on one of his children's marriage certificates), a fisherman in 1901 and a general carter in 1911.
- Residence: In 1923 Henry Daniel and Eliza lived in 14 Row 137, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England. From his son's Naval records.
Children of Henry Daniel Bullent and Eliza Patterson
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BULLENT Henry Daniel Mutford 4a 1889.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 24 Dec 1899
GroomForename Henry Daniel
GroomFatherForename Henry Daniel
Notes Banns. The groom made his mark and the bride signed. The witnesses signed.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bullent Henry D 85 Yarmouth 4b 15.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Most of these children were registered as PATTERSON. Eliza married Henry in 1890, and I believe all the children were considered his (assumed from the middle names used). In the 1891 census all were given the family name of BULLENT, and Henry. Eliza's hisband, is not at home.