Elizabeth Margaret Christine Beet
#54241, b. before 1910, d. 9 December 2008
- Birth: Elizabeth Margaret Christine Beet was born before 1910 Date is a guess, but she was the daughter of Frederick george BEET who died in 1944.1
- Marriage: She married Cyril Walter Stephen Fankhauser, son of George Frederick Fankhauser and Martha Finger, between 1931 and 1944. Worked out from her father's obit (Frederick George BEET died 16 June 1944 Railway Road, Vermont, and voting registers.2
- Death: Elizabeth died on 9 December 2008 in Lower Plenty, Victoria, Australia.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Fankhauser.
Family of Elizabeth Margaret Christine Beet and Cyril Walter Stephen Fankhauser
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957) Friday 23 June 1944 Page 15
FREDERICK GEORGE BEET. Late of Railway Road, Vermont, in the State of Victoria Orchardist, Deceased. After the expiration of fourteen clear days Cyril Walter atephen Fankhauser, of Burwood road. East Burwood orchardist, one of the executors appointed by deceased's will, dated the 18th September, 1941, WILL APPLY to the Supreme Court for a grant of PROBATE of the said WILL, leave being reserved to Frank William Shannon, of 320 SWan street, Richmond, secondhand dealer, the other executor named inthe said will, to come in and prove the sme H. L YUNOKEN & YUNCKEN. of 431 Bourke street. Melbourne, solicitors for the applicant.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957) Saturday 17 June 1944 Page 16.
- Victorian Index to Wills, Probate and Administration Records 1841-1925, online http://prov.vic.gov.au
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia, Electoral Rolls, 1903-1980 about Elizabeth M C Fankhauser
Name: Elizabeth M C Fankhauser
Electoral Year: 1972
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia, Electoral Rolls, 1903-1980 about Elizabeth Margaret C Fankhauser
Name: Elizabeth Margaret C Fankhauser
Electoral Year: 1980